Tuesday, July 14, 2009

read more about the Privatebox.co.nz scam...

name -
to Private

show details
Jul 11 (4 days ago)
Can you please process refund to me as you have not provided the service?

Thank you
- Show quoted text -



On 4/19/09, name - wrote:

Hi,
I have been waiting for this to be activated for almost one week.

If you can not provide the service, can you please close my account
and refund the payment?

I can not pay for 1 year and wait without service for weeks together.

Thank you


On 4/11/09, Private Box Support wrote:
> Hello there warren,
>
> I hope you are having a good Easter break.
> I will be able to look into this when we open again on Monday.
>
> Regards,
>
> Steven Morey
> Private Box
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: name -
> To: Private Box Support
> Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 3:25 AM
> Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset
>
>
> Hi,
> I didn't try to recieve any such merchandise. Even if it is the case, you
> should have informed me by email instead of disabling the account without
> any information to me,
>
>
> Anyway I will send the form tomorrow.
>
> Thank you
>
>
> On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 1:18 AM, Private Box Support
> wrote:
>
> Hello there,
>
> We have a note here stating that you tried to receive merchandise
> without sending us the PB 130. Please fill the form out and send it to us
> ASAP http://www.privatebox.co.nz/pb130.php
>
> .
> Regards,
>
> Steven Morey
> Private Box
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "name - "
>
> To:
> Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 3:43 AM
> Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset
>
>
>
>
> Hi,
>
> I reset the password, but it says that my account is disabled. I paid
> for 1 year and it is not working for past several days.
>
> Thanks
>
> On 4/8/09, no-reply@privatebox.co.nz
> wrote:
>
> Hi there,
>
> Your members password has been reset for Private Box. Please login
> at:
> https://www.privatebox.co.nz/member/login.php
>
> Username: ipnz
> Password: Ji3ntGtf
>
> Thanks,
> The Private Box Team.
>
> -------------------------------------------------
> Message from:
> Private Box
> http://www.privatebox.co.nz
> For additional support - please visit our FAQ
> http://www.privatebox.co.nz/support/?cmd=knowledgebase
>
>



--
Pr. name Azad

Admissions Office Zone 2

Professor of Applied Sciences / Information Technologies

( Intergovernmental University Framework) and
University Consortium

Internet: www..int | www.consortium.org

Internet: azad@.int








Reply Forward




Filter Assistant Reply
Reply to all Reply to allForward Forward Print Add Private to Contacts list Delete this message Report phishing Show original Message text garbled?
Private Box Support
to me

show details
Jul 12 (3 days ago)
Hello there,

We have provided you with a service, as the transaction is older than 28 days the guarantee period is over. Upon creating your account we specify that you need to fill out the PB 130 documents, there is no way of avoiding the prompt.

If you fill out the form and submit it to us, we can then proceed with your account.


Kindest regards
Private Box Ltd

----- Original Message -----
From: name -
To: Private Box Support
- Show quoted text -
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 2:08 AM
Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset

Can you please process refund to me as you have not provided the service?

Thank you



On 4/19/09, name - wrote:

Hi,
I have been waiting for this to be activated for almost one week.

If you can not provide the service, can you please close my account
and refund the payment?

I can not pay for 1 year and wait without service for weeks together.

Thank you


On 4/11/09, Private Box Support wrote:
> Hello there warren,
>
> I hope you are having a good Easter break.
> I will be able to look into this when we open again on Monday.
>
> Regards,
>
> Steven Morey
> Private Box
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: name -
> To: Private Box Support
> Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 3:25 AM
> Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset
>
>
> Hi,
> I didn't try to recieve any such merchandise. Even if it is the case, you
> should have informed me by email instead of disabling the account without
> any information to me,
>
>
> Anyway I will send the form tomorrow.
>
> Thank you
>
>
> On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 1:18 AM, Private Box Support
> wrote:
>
> Hello there,
>
> We have a note here stating that you tried to receive merchandise
> without sending us the PB 130. Please fill the form out and send it to us
> ASAP http://www.privatebox.co.nz/pb130.php
>
> .
> Regards,
>
> Steven Morey
> Private Box
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "name - "
>
> To:
> Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 3:43 AM
> Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset
>
>
>
>
> Hi,
>
> I reset the password, but it says that my account is disabled. I paid
> for 1 year and it is not working for past several days.
>
> Thanks
>
> On 4/8/09, no-reply@privatebox.co.nz
> wrote:
>
> Hi there,
>
> Your members password has been reset for Private Box. Please login
> at:
> https://www.privatebox.co.nz/member/login.php
>
> Username: ipnz
> Password: Ji3ntGtf
>
> Thanks,
> The Private Box Team.
>
> -------------------------------------------------
> Message from:
> Private Box
> http://www.privatebox.co.nz
> For additional support - please visit our FAQ
> http://www.privatebox.co.nz/support/?cmd=knowledgebase
>
>



--
Pr. name Azad

Admissions Office Zone 2

Professor of Applied Sciences / Information Technologies

( Intergovernmental University Framework) and
University Consortium

Internet: www..int | www.consortium.org

Internet: azad@.int








Reply Forward Invite Private to Gmail




Filter Assistant Reply
Reply to all Reply to allForward Forward Print Add Abdul to Contacts list Delete this message Report phishing Show original Message text garbled?
name -
to Private

show details
Jul 12 (3 days ago)

Hi,
You have not provided the service to me. You have not even informed me when you disabled the account. If you are a real business, you should have asked me to submit the PB 130, and if I have not done after a reminder, you could have disabled it. Instead, you have disabled my account, not to provide the service.

Though it is older than 28 days, I have not used your service for even a single day. After repeated emails, I came to know that the PB 130 is to be filled.

Please kindly process a refund.

Thank you
K. Suresh
- Show quoted text -


On 7/12/09, Private Box Support wrote:
- Show quoted text -

Hello there,

We have provided you with a service, as the transaction is older than 28 days the guarantee period is over. Upon creating your account we specify that you need to fill out the PB 130 documents, there is no way of avoiding the prompt.

If you fill out the form and submit it to us, we can then proceed with your account.


Kindest regards
Private Box Ltd

----- Original Message -----
From: name -
To: Private Box Support
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 2:08 AM
Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset

Can you please process refund to me as you have not provided the service?

Thank you



On 4/19/09, name - wrote:

Hi,
I have been waiting for this to be activated for almost one week.

If you can not provide the service, can you please close my account
and refund the payment?

I can not pay for 1 year and wait without service for weeks together.

Thank you


On 4/11/09, Private Box Support wrote:
> Hello there warren,
>
> I hope you are having a good Easter break.
> I will be able to look into this when we open again on Monday.
>
> Regards,
>
> Steven Morey
> Private Box
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: name -
> To: Private Box Support
> Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 3:25 AM
> Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset
>
>
> Hi,
> I didn't try to recieve any such merchandise. Even if it is the case, you
> should have informed me by email instead of disabling the account without
> any information to me,
>
>
> Anyway I will send the form tomorrow.
>
> Thank you
>
>
> On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 1:18 AM, Private Box Support
> wrote:
>
> Hello there,
>
> We have a note here stating that you tried to receive merchandise
> without sending us the PB 130. Please fill the form out and send it to us
> ASAP http://www.privatebox.co.nz/pb130.php
>
> .
> Regards,
>
> Steven Morey
> Private Box
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "name - "
>
> To:
> Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 3:43 AM
> Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset
>
>
>
>
> Hi,
>
> I reset the password, but it says that my account is disabled. I paid
> for 1 year and it is not working for past several days.
>
> Thanks
>
> On 4/8/09, no-reply@privatebox.co.nz
> wrote:
>
> Hi there,
>
> Your members password has been reset for Private Box. Please login
> at:
> https://www.privatebox.co.nz/member/login.php
>
> Username: ipnz
> Password: Ji3ntGtf
>
> Thanks,
> The Private Box Team.
>
> -------------------------------------------------
> Message from:
> Private Box
> http://www.privatebox.co.nz
> For additional support - please visit our FAQ
> http://www.privatebox.co.nz/support/?cmd=knowledgebase
>
>



--
Pr. name Azad

Admissions Office Zone 2

Professor of Applied Sciences / Information Technologies

( Intergovernmental University Framework) and
University Consortium

Internet: www..int | www.consortium.org

Internet: azad@.int









Reply Forward




Filter Assistant Reply
Reply to all Reply to allForward Forward Print Add Support to Contacts list Delete this message Report phishing Show original Message text garbled?
Support | Private Box Ltd
to me

show details
Jul 13 (2 days ago)
Hello there,

The PB 130 document is mentioned numerous times though out the signup process, before you signup and prior to box setup.

Did you not agree to the terms and conditions?

Merchandise

Private Box classifies merchandise as any goods or products including commodities, materials, supplies, and equipment, which can be purchased within New Zealand or Internationally. Private Box is certified to receive all types of mail, however high valued items require extra care. Therefore Private Box requires a copy of the PB 130 to be submitted in order to receive high valued items.

Failure to submit the PB 130 documentation prior to the reception of merchandiser may result in account suspension. The customer will be notified of this and will have up to 8 weeks to resolve the issue. Failure to complete this process will result in the items being returned to sender.

Furthermore, as there is no balance on your account there is nothing to refund:

Refunds
The Private Box 28 day guarantee covers any residual balance of the customers account and any mail box rental fees incurred. Outside of the 28 day guarantee period, on closure of any account Private Box is obliged to refund the balance of the customers account minus any expenses incurred.

This is a real business and we make every effort to ensure things are done correctly.
When your account was suspended you should have received an email asking you to contact us about the issue.

Kindest regards

Steven
Private Box Ltd


Private Box
T : +64 4 831 1333
M: +64 21 937 600
E: support@privatebox.co.nz
W: www.PrivateBox.co.nz


Private Box Ltd Disclaimer:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and is not to be reproduced. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given or endorsed by it.

Private Box Ltd, cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.
- Show quoted text -

-----Original Message-----
From: name - [mailto:my email]
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 4:36 PM
To: Private Box Support
Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset


Hi,
You have not provided the service to me. You have not even informed me when you disabled the account. If you are a real business, you should have asked me to submit the PB 130, and if I have not done after a reminder, you could have disabled it. Instead, you have disabled my account, not to provide the service.

Though it is older than 28 days, I have not used your service for even a single day. After repeated emails, I came to know that the PB 130 is to be filled.

Please kindly process a refund.

Thank you
K. Suresh

On 7/12/09, Private Box Support wrote:

Hello there,

We have provided you with a service, as the transaction is older than 28 days the guarantee period is over. Upon creating your account we specify that you need to fill out the PB 130 documents, there is no way of avoiding the prompt.

If you fill out the form and submit it to us, we can then proceed with your account.


Kindest regards
Private Box Ltd

----- Original Message -----
From: name -
To: Private Box Support
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 2:08 AM
Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset

Can you please process refund to me as you have not provided the service?

Thank you



On 4/19/09, name - wrote:

Hi,
I have been waiting for this to be activated for almost one week.

If you can not provide the service, can you please close my account
and refund the payment?

I can not pay for 1 year and wait without service for weeks together.

Thank you


On 4/11/09, Private Box Support wrote:
> Hello there warren,
>
> I hope you are having a good Easter break.
> I will be able to look into this when we open again on Monday.
>
> Regards,
>
> Steven Morey
> Private Box
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: name -
> To: Private Box Support
> Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 3:25 AM
> Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset
>
>
> Hi,
> I didn't try to recieve any such merchandise. Even if it is the case, you
> should have informed me by email instead of disabling the account without
> any information to me,
>
>
> Anyway I will send the form tomorrow.
>
> Thank you
>
>
> On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 1:18 AM, Private Box Support
> wrote:
>
> Hello there,
>
> We have a note here stating that you tried to receive merchandise
> without sending us the PB 130. Please fill the form out and send it to us
> ASAP http://www.privatebox.co.nz/pb130.php
>
> .
> Regards,
>
> Steven Morey
> Private Box
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "name - "
>
> To:
> Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 3:43 AM
> Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset
>
>
>
>
> Hi,
>
> I reset the password, but it says that my account is disabled. I paid
> for 1 year and it is not working for past several days.
>
> Thanks
>
> On 4/8/09, no-reply@privatebox.co.nz
> wrote:
>
> Hi there,
>
> Your members password has been reset for Private Box. Please login
> at:
> https://www.privatebox.co.nz/member/login.php
>
> Username: ipnz
> Password: Ji3ntGtf
>
> Thanks,
> The Private Box Team.
>
> -------------------------------------------------
> Message from:
> Private Box
> http://www.privatebox.co.nz
> For additional support - please visit our FAQ
> http://www.privatebox.co.nz/support/?cmd=knowledgebase
>
>



--
Pr. name Azad

Admissions Office Zone 2

Professor of Applied Sciences / Information Technologies

( Intergovernmental University Framework) and
University Consortium

Internet: www..int | www.consortium.org

Internet: azad@.int









Reply Forward Invite Support to Gmail




Filter Assistant Reply
Reply to all Reply to allForward Forward Print Add Support to Contacts list Delete this message Report phishing Show original Message text garbled?
Support | Private Box Ltd
to me

show details
Jul 13 (2 days ago)
Greetings,

On further checks; your account was notified of the non compliance then when we did not hear back from you, the account was suspended till you got back to us.
Why has it taken you so long to get back to us?


Kindest regards

Steven
Private Box Ltd


Private Box
T : +64 4 831 1333
M: +64 21 937 600
E: support@privatebox.co.nz
W: www.PrivateBox.co.nz


Private Box Ltd Disclaimer:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and is not to be reproduced. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given or endorsed by it.

Private Box Ltd, cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

-----Original Message-----
From: name - [mailto:my email]
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 4:36 PM
To: Private Box Support
- Show quoted text -
Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset

- Show quoted text -

Hi,
You have not provided the service to me. You have not even informed me when you disabled the account. If you are a real business, you should have asked me to submit the PB 130, and if I have not done after a reminder, you could have disabled it. Instead, you have disabled my account, not to provide the service.

Though it is older than 28 days, I have not used your service for even a single day. After repeated emails, I came to know that the PB 130 is to be filled.

Please kindly process a refund.

Thank you
K. Suresh

On 7/12/09, Private Box Support wrote:

Hello there,

We have provided you with a service, as the transaction is older than 28 days the guarantee period is over. Upon creating your account we specify that you need to fill out the PB 130 documents, there is no way of avoiding the prompt.

If you fill out the form and submit it to us, we can then proceed with your account.


Kindest regards
Private Box Ltd

----- Original Message -----
From: name -
To: Private Box Support
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 2:08 AM
Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset

Can you please process refund to me as you have not provided the service?

Thank you



On 4/19/09, name - wrote:

Hi,
I have been waiting for this to be activated for almost one week.

If you can not provide the service, can you please close my account
and refund the payment?

I can not pay for 1 year and wait without service for weeks together.

Thank you


On 4/11/09, Private Box Support wrote:
> Hello there warren,
>
> I hope you are having a good Easter break.
> I will be able to look into this when we open again on Monday.
>
> Regards,
>
> Steven Morey
> Private Box
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: name -
> To: Private Box Support
> Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 3:25 AM
> Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset
>
>
> Hi,
> I didn't try to recieve any such merchandise. Even if it is the case, you
> should have informed me by email instead of disabling the account without
> any information to me,
>
>
> Anyway I will send the form tomorrow.
>
> Thank you
>
>
> On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 1:18 AM, Private Box Support
> wrote:
>
> Hello there,
>
> We have a note here stating that you tried to receive merchandise
> without sending us the PB 130. Please fill the form out and send it to us
> ASAP http://www.privatebox.co.nz/pb130.php
>
> .
> Regards,
>
> Steven Morey
> Private Box
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "name - "
>
> To:
> Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 3:43 AM
> Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset
>
>
>
>
> Hi,
>
> I reset the password, but it says that my account is disabled. I paid
> for 1 year and it is not working for past several days.
>
> Thanks
>
> On 4/8/09, no-reply@privatebox.co.nz
> wrote:
>
> Hi there,
>
> Your members password has been reset for Private Box. Please login
> at:
> https://www.privatebox.co.nz/member/login.php
>
> Username: ipnz
> Password: Ji3ntGtf
>
> Thanks,
> The Private Box Team.
>
> -------------------------------------------------
> Message from:
> Private Box
> http://www.privatebox.co.nz
> For additional support - please visit our FAQ
> http://www.privatebox.co.nz/support/?cmd=knowledgebase
>
>



--
Pr. name Azad

Admissions Office Zone 2

Professor of Applied Sciences / Information Technologies

( Intergovernmental University Framework) and
University Consortium

Internet: www..int | www.consortium.org

Internet: azad@.int









Reply Forward Invite Support to Gmail




Filter Assistant Reply
Reply to all Reply to allForward Forward Print Add Abdul to Contacts list Delete this message Report phishing Show original Message text garbled?
name -
to Support

show details
Jul 13 (2 days ago)
Then according to the terms, you should have notified me when you
disabled my account. You never sent any such mail. Then after several
repeated emails, you said about suspension. I wasted my time and
money. Pls do the needful as you did not handle it properly.

On 7/12/09, Support | Private Box Ltd wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> On further checks; your account was notified of the non compliance then when
> we did not hear back from you, the account was suspended till you got back
> to us.
>
> Why has it taken you so long to get back to us?
>
>
> Kindest regards
>
> Steven
> Private Box Ltd
>
>
> Private Box
- Show quoted text -
> T : +64 4 831 1333
> M: +64 21 937 600
> E: support@privatebox.co.nz
> W: www.PrivateBox.co.nz
>
>
> Private Box Ltd Disclaimer:
> The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
> privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and is not to be
> reproduced. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Opinions,
> conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do
> not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given or
> endorsed by it.
>
> Private Box Ltd, cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or
> error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost,
> destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: name - [mailto:my email]
> Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 4:36 PM
> To: Private Box Support
> Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset
>
>
>
> Hi,
> You have not provided the service to me. You have not even informed me when
> you disabled the account. If you are a real business, you should have asked
> me to submit the PB 130, and if I have not done after a reminder, you could
> have disabled it. Instead, you have disabled my account, not to provide the
> service.
>
> Though it is older than 28 days, I have not used your service for even a
> single day. After repeated emails, I came to know that the PB 130 is to be
> filled.
>
> Please kindly process a refund.
>
> Thank you
> K. Suresh
>
> On 7/12/09, Private Box Support wrote:
>
> Hello there,
>
> We have provided you with a service, as the transaction is older than 28
> days the guarantee period is over. Upon creating your account we specify
> that you need to fill out the PB 130 documents, there is no way of avoiding
> the prompt.
>
> If you fill out the form and submit it to us, we can then proceed with your
> account.
>
>
> Kindest regards
> Private Box Ltd
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
- Show quoted text -
> From: name -
> To: Private Box Support
>
> Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 2:08 AM
> Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset
>
> Can you please process refund to me as you have not provided the service?
>
> Thank you
>
>
>
>
> On 4/19/09, name - wrote:
>
> Hi,
> I have been waiting for this to be activated for almost one week.
>
> If you can not provide the service, can you please close my account
> and refund the payment?
>
> I can not pay for 1 year and wait without service for weeks together.
>
> Thank you
>
>
> On 4/11/09, Private Box Support wrote:
>> Hello there warren,
>>
>> I hope you are having a good Easter break.
>> I will be able to look into this when we open again on Monday.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Steven Morey
>> Private Box
>> ----- Original Message -----
>> From: name -
>> To: Private Box Support
>> Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 3:25 AM
>> Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset
>>
>>
>> Hi,
>> I didn't try to recieve any such merchandise. Even if it is the case,
> you
>> should have informed me by email instead of disabling the account without
>> any information to me,
>>
>>
>> Anyway I will send the form tomorrow.
>>
>> Thank you
>>
>>
>> On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 1:18 AM, Private Box Support
>> wrote:
>>
>> Hello there,
>>
>> We have a note here stating that you tried to receive merchandise
>> without sending us the PB 130. Please fill the form out and send it to us
>> ASAP http://www.privatebox.co.nz/pb130.php
>>
>> .
>> Regards,
>>
>> Steven Morey
>> Private Box
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "name - "
>>
>> To:
>> Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 3:43 AM
>> Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I reset the password, but it says that my account is disabled. I
> paid
>> for 1 year and it is not working for past several days.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> On 4/8/09, no-reply@privatebox.co.nz
>> wrote:
>>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> Your members password has been reset for Private Box. Please login
>> at:
>> https://www.privatebox.co.nz/member/login.php
>>
>> Username: ipnz
>> Password: Ji3ntGtf
>>
>> Thanks,
>> The Private Box Team.
>>
>> -------------------------------------------------
>> Message from:
>> Private Box
>> http://www.privatebox.co.nz
>> For additional support - please visit our FAQ
>> http://www.privatebox.co.nz/support/?cmd=knowledgebase
>>
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Pr. name Azad
>
> Admissions Office Zone 2
>
> Professor of Applied Sciences / Information Technologies
>
> ( Intergovernmental University Framework) and
> University Consortium
>
> Internet: www..int | www.consortium.org
>
> Internet: azad@.int
>
>
> src="http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/8132/mctsrgb.jpg">
>
>
>
>
>
>

--
Sent from my mobile device

Pr. name Azad

Admissions Office Zone 2

Professor of Applied Sciences / Information Technologies

( Intergovernmental University Framework) and
University Consortium

Internet: www..int | www.consortium.org

Internet: azad@.int




Reply Forward




Filter Assistant Reply
Reply to all Reply to allForward Forward Print Add Abdul to Contacts list Delete this message Report phishing Show original Message text garbled?
name -
to Support

show details
11:21 pm (5 hours ago)
You had never notified me on any non-compliance. You have not even informed me about the account suspension.

Then I asked for the reason of suspension and you said that I received a merchandise. But I have not even used the address and how can I receive merchandise? It looks like a scam.

Please kindly do the needful to refund as it is your mistake of non-informing the client about suspension.

Thank you
- Show quoted text -



On 7/13/09, Support | Private Box Ltd wrote:

Greetings,

On further checks; your account was notified of the non compliance then when we did not hear back from you, the account was suspended till you got back to us.
Why has it taken you so long to get back to us?


Kindest regards

Steven
Private Box Ltd


Private Box
T : +64 4 831 1333
M: +64 21 937 600
E: support@privatebox.co.nz
W: www.PrivateBox.co.nz


Private Box Ltd Disclaimer:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and is not to be reproduced. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given or endorsed by it.

Private Box Ltd, cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

-----Original Message-----
From: name - [mailto:my email]
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 4:36 PM
To: Private Box Support
Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset


Hi,
You have not provided the service to me. You have not even informed me when you disabled the account. If you are a real business, you should have asked me to submit the PB 130, and if I have not done after a reminder, you could have disabled it. Instead, you have disabled my account, not to provide the service.

Though it is older than 28 days, I have not used your service for even a single day. After repeated emails, I came to know that the PB 130 is to be filled.

Please kindly process a refund.

Thank you
K. Suresh

On 7/12/09, Private Box Support wrote:

Hello there,

We have provided you with a service, as the transaction is older than 28 days the guarantee period is over. Upon creating your account we specify that you need to fill out the PB 130 documents, there is no way of avoiding the prompt.

If you fill out the form and submit it to us, we can then proceed with your account.


Kindest regards
Private Box Ltd

----- Original Message -----
From: name -
To: Private Box Support
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 2:08 AM
Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset

Can you please process refund to me as you have not provided the service?

Thank you



On 4/19/09, name - wrote:

Hi,
I have been waiting for this to be activated for almost one week.

If you can not provide the service, can you please close my account
and refund the payment?

I can not pay for 1 year and wait without service for weeks together.

Thank you


On 4/11/09, Private Box Support wrote:
> Hello there warren,
>
> I hope you are having a good Easter break.
> I will be able to look into this when we open again on Monday.
>
> Regards,
>
> Steven Morey
> Private Box
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: name -
> To: Private Box Support
> Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 3:25 AM
> Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset
>
>
> Hi,
> I didn't try to recieve any such merchandise. Even if it is the case, you
> should have informed me by email instead of disabling the account without
> any information to me,
>
>
> Anyway I will send the form tomorrow.
>
> Thank you
>
>
> On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 1:18 AM, Private Box Support
> wrote:
>
> Hello there,
>
> We have a note here stating that you tried to receive merchandise
> without sending us the PB 130. Please fill the form out and send it to us
> ASAP http://www.privatebox.co.nz/pb130.php
>
> .
> Regards,
>
> Steven Morey
> Private Box
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "name - "
>
> To:
> Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 3:43 AM
> Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset
>
>
>
>
> Hi,
>
> I reset the password, but it says that my account is disabled. I paid
> for 1 year and it is not working for past several days.
>
> Thanks
>
> On 4/8/09, no-reply@privatebox.co.nz
> wrote:
>
> Hi there,
>
> Your members password has been reset for Private Box. Please login
> at:
> https://www.privatebox.co.nz/member/login.php
>
> Username: ipnz
> Password: Ji3ntGtf
>
> Thanks,
> The Private Box Team.
>
> -------------------------------------------------
> Message from:
> Private Box
> http://www.privatebox.co.nz
> For additional support - please visit our FAQ
> http://www.privatebox.co.nz/support/?cmd=knowledgebase
>
>



--
Pr. name Azad

Admissions Office Zone 2

Professor of Applied Sciences / Information Technologies

( Intergovernmental University Framework) and
University Consortium

Internet: www..int | www.consortium.org

Internet: azad@.int









4 attachments — Download all attachments View all images
pbbanner.gif
3K View Download
pbbanner.gif
3K View Download
pbbanner.gif
3K View Download
pbbanner.gif
3K View Download


Reply Forward




Filter Assistant Reply
Reply to all Reply to allForward Forward Print Add Support to Contacts list Delete this message Report phishing Show original Message text garbled?
Support | Private Box Ltd
to me

show details
3:51 am (55 minutes ago)

Hello there,



I assure this is no scam, we have noted recorded down on your account that you tried to receive merchandise.

We did notify you and give you enough time to reply. We will refund the amount we see fit, as this has inconvenienced us too.

Kindest regards

Steven
Private Box Ltd


Private Box
T : +64 4 831 1333
M: +64 21 937 600
E: support@privatebox.co.nz
W: www.PrivateBox.co.nz


Private Box Ltd Disclaimer:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and is not to be reproduced. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given or endorsed by it.

Private Box Ltd, cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

-----Original Message-----
From: name - [mailto:my email]
- Show quoted text -
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 5:51 AM
To: Support | Private Box Ltd
Subject: Re: Me
ssage from Private Box: Password Reset
- Show quoted text -



You had never notified me on any non-compliance. You have not even informed me about the account suspension.

Then I asked for the reason of suspension and you said that I received a merchandise. But I have not even used the address and how can I receive merchandise? It looks like a scam.

Please kindly do the needful to refund as it is your mistake of non-informing the client about suspension.

Thank you

On 7/13/09, Support | Private Box Ltd wrote:

Greetings,



On further checks; your account was notified of the non compliance then when we did not hear back from you, the account was suspended till you got back to us.

Why has it taken you so long to get back to us?



Kindest regards

Steven
Private Box Ltd


Private Box
T : +64 4 831 1333
M: +64 21 937 600
E: support@privatebox.co.nz
W: www.PrivateBox.co.nz


Private Box Ltd Disclaimer:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and is not to be reproduced. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given or endorsed by it.

Private Box Ltd, cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

-----Original Message-----
From: name - [mailto:my email]
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 4:36 PM
To: Private Box Support

Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset



Hi,
You have not provided the service to me. You have not even informed me when you disabled the account. If you are a real business, you should have asked me to submit the PB 130, and if I have not done after a reminder, you could have disabled it. Instead, you have disabled my account, not to provide the service.

Though it is older than 28 days, I have not used your service for even a single day. After repeated emails, I came to know that the PB 130 is to be filled.

Please kindly process a refund.

Thank you
K. Suresh

On 7/12/09, Private Box Support wrote:

Hello there,



We have provided you with a service, as the transaction is older than 28 days the guarantee period is over. Upon creating your account we specify that you need to fill out the PB 130 documents, there is no way of avoiding the prompt.



If you fill out the form and submit it to us, we can then proceed with your account.





Kindest regards
Private Box Ltd

----- Original Message -----

From: name -

To: Private Box Support

Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 2:08 AM

Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset



Can you please process refund to me as you have not provided the service?

Thank you


On 4/19/09, name - wrote:

Hi,
I have been waiting for this to be activated for almost one week.

If you can not provide the service, can you please close my account
and refund the payment?

I can not pay for 1 year and wait without service for weeks together.

Thank you


On 4/11/09, Private Box Support wrote:
> Hello there warren,
>
> I hope you are having a good Easter break.
> I will be able to look into this when we open again on Monday.
>
> Regards,
>
> Steven Morey
> Private Box
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: name -
> To: Private Box Support
> Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 3:25 AM
> Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset
>
>
> Hi,
> I didn't try to recieve any such merchandise. Even if it is the case, you
> should have informed me by email instead of disabling the account without
> any information to me,
>
>
> Anyway I will send the form tomorrow.
>
> Thank you
>
>
> On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 1:18 AM, Private Box Support
> wrote:
>
> Hello there,
>
> We have a note here stating that you tried to receive merchandise
> without sending us the PB 130. Please fill the form out and send it to us
> ASAP http://www.privatebox.co.nz/pb130.php
>
> .
> Regards,
>
> Steven Morey
> Private Box
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "name - "
>
> To:
> Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 3:43 AM
> Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset
>
>
>
>
> Hi,
>
> I reset the password, but it says that my account is disabled. I paid
> for 1 year and it is not working for past several days.
>
> Thanks
>
> On 4/8/09, no-reply@privatebox.co.nz
> wrote:
>
> Hi there,
>
> Your members password has been reset for Private Box. Please login
> at:
> https://www.privatebox.co.nz/member/login.php
>
> Username: ipnz
> Password: Ji3ntGtf
>
> Thanks,
> The Private Box Team.
>
> -------------------------------------------------
> Message from:
> Private Box
> http://www.privatebox.co.nz
> For additional support - please visit our FAQ
> http://www.privatebox.co.nz/support/?cmd=knowledgebase
>
>



--
Pr. name Azad

Admissions Office Zone 2

Professor of Applied Sciences / Information Technologies

( Intergovernmental University Framework) and
University Consortium

Internet: www..int | www.consortium.org

Internet: azad@.int












Reply Forward Invite Support to Gmail




Filter Assistant Reply
Reply to all Reply to allForward Forward Print Add Abdul to Contacts list Delete this message Report phishing Show original Message text garbled?
name -
to Support

show details
4:01 am (46 minutes ago)
Hi,

Please note that I have not even used your address for even a single day and how can I receive merchandise.

Even if I have received any merchandise, you should have notified me. But you have not notified me about the merchandise.

You have disabled my account without even informing me. I never received any information about the merchandise or account suspension. You told about merchandise and account suspension ONLY AFTER my REPEATED emails. I have all those emails in my archives.

So please do not blame me for the mistake of your staff. If you have emailed me about the merchandise or account suspension, then it is not your mistake.

Please refund the amount I paid, as I have not used your service for even a single day.

Thank you
- Show quoted text -




On 7/15/09, Support | Private Box Ltd wrote:

Hello there,



I assure this is no scam, we have noted recorded down on your account that you tried to receive merchandise.

We did notify you and give you enough time to reply. We will refund the amount we see fit, as this has inconvenienced us too.

Kindest regards

Steven
Private Box Ltd


Private Box
T : +64 4 831 1333
M: +64 21 937 600
E: support@privatebox.co.nz
W: www.PrivateBox.co.nz


Private Box Ltd Disclaimer:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and is not to be reproduced. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given or endorsed by it.

Private Box Ltd, cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

-----Original Message-----
From: name - [mailto:my email]
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 5:51 AM
To: Support | Private Box Ltd
Subject: Re: Me
ssage from Private Box: Password Reset



You had never notified me on any non-compliance. You have not even informed me about the account suspension.

Then I asked for the reason of suspension and you said that I received a merchandise. But I have not even used the address and how can I receive merchandise? It looks like a scam.

Please kindly do the needful to refund as it is your mistake of non-informing the client about suspension.

Thank you

On 7/13/09, Support | Private Box Ltd wrote:

Greetings,



On further checks; your account was notified of the non compliance then when we did not hear back from you, the account was suspended till you got back to us.

Why has it taken you so long to get back to us?



Kindest regards

Steven
Private Box Ltd


Private Box
T : +64 4 831 1333
M: +64 21 937 600
E: support@privatebox.co.nz
W: www.PrivateBox.co.nz


Private Box Ltd Disclaimer:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and is not to be reproduced. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given or endorsed by it.

Private Box Ltd, cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

-----Original Message-----
From: name - [mailto:my email]
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 4:36 PM
To: Private Box Support

Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset



Hi,
You have not provided the service to me. You have not even informed me when you disabled the account. If you are a real business, you should have asked me to submit the PB 130, and if I have not done after a reminder, you could have disabled it. Instead, you have disabled my account, not to provide the service.

Though it is older than 28 days, I have not used your service for even a single day. After repeated emails, I came to know that the PB 130 is to be filled.

Please kindly process a refund.

Thank you
K. Suresh

On 7/12/09, Private Box Support wrote:

Hello there,



We have provided you with a service, as the transaction is older than 28 days the guarantee period is over. Upon creating your account we specify that you need to fill out the PB 130 documents, there is no way of avoiding the prompt.



If you fill out the form and submit it to us, we can then proceed with your account.





Kindest regards
Private Box Ltd

----- Original Message -----

From: name -

To: Private Box Support

Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 2:08 AM

Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset



Can you please process refund to me as you have not provided the service?

Thank you


On 4/19/09, name - wrote:

Hi,
I have been waiting for this to be activated for almost one week.

If you can not provide the service, can you please close my account
and refund the payment?

I can not pay for 1 year and wait without service for weeks together.

Thank you


On 4/11/09, Private Box Support wrote:
> Hello there warren,
>
> I hope you are having a good Easter break.
> I will be able to look into this when we open again on Monday.
>
> Regards,
>
> Steven Morey
> Private Box
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: name -
> To: Private Box Support
> Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 3:25 AM
> Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset
>
>
> Hi,
> I didn't try to recieve any such merchandise. Even if it is the case, you
> should have informed me by email instead of disabling the account without
> any information to me,
>
>
> Anyway I will send the form tomorrow.
>
> Thank you
>
>
> On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 1:18 AM, Private Box Support
> wrote:
>
> Hello there,
>
> We have a note here stating that you tried to receive merchandise
> without sending us the PB 130. Please fill the form out and send it to us
> ASAP http://www.privatebox.co.nz/pb130.php
>
> .
> Regards,
>
> Steven Morey
> Private Box
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "name - "
>
> To:
> Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 3:43 AM
> Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset
>
>
>
>
> Hi,
>
> I reset the password, but it says that my account is disabled. I paid
> for 1 year and it is not working for past several days.
>
> Thanks
>
> On 4/8/09, no-reply@privatebox.co.nz
> wrote:
>
> Hi there,
>
> Your members password has been reset for Private Box. Please login
> at:
> https://www.privatebox.co.nz/member/login.php
>
> Username: ipnz
> Password: Ji3ntGtf
>
> Thanks,
> The Private Box Team.
>
> -------------------------------------------------
> Message from:
> Private Box
> http://www.privatebox.co.nz
> For additional support - please visit our FAQ
> http://www.privatebox.co.nz/support/?cmd=knowledgebase
>
>



--
Pr. name Azad

Admissions Office Zone 2

Professor of Applied Sciences / Information Technologies

( Intergovernmental University Framework) and
University Consortium

Internet: www..int | www.consortium.org

Internet: azad@.int














Reply Forward




Filter Assistant Reply
Reply to all Reply to allForward Forward Print Add Support to Contacts list Delete this message Report phishing Show original Message text garbled?
Support | Private Box Ltd
to me

show details
4:11 am (35 minutes ago)

Hello there,



You were notified, our system sends out automated message I even tested it to make sure this worked.

Not only this but you replied asking why your account was disabled sue to merchandise, which suggests you did receive the email.



We have refunded 50% of the amount you have paid, the rest covers our time to deal with this matter.



Kindest regards

Steven
Private Box Ltd


Private Box
T : +64 4 831 1333
M: +64 21 937 600
E: support@privatebox.co.nz
W: www.PrivateBox.co.nz


Private Box Ltd Disclaimer:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and is not to be reproduced. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given or endorsed by it.

Private Box Ltd, cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

-----Original Message-----
From: name - [mailto:my email]
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 10:31 AM
To: Support | Private Box Ltd
Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset
- Show quoted text -



Hi,

Please note that I have not even used your address for even a single day and how can I receive merchandise.

Even if I have received any merchandise, you should have notified me. But you have not notified me about the merchandise.

You have disabled my account without even informing me. I never received any information about the merchandise or account suspension. You told about merchandise and account suspension ONLY AFTER my REPEATED emails. I have all those emails in my archives.

So please do not blame me for the mistake of your staff. If you have emailed me about the merchandise or account suspension, then it is not your mistake.

Please refund the amount I paid, as I have not used your service for even a single day.

Thank you


On 7/15/09, Support | Private Box Ltd wrote:

Hello there,



I assure this is no scam, we have noted recorded down on your account that you tried to receive merchandise.

We did notify you and give you enough time to reply. We will refund the amount we see fit, as this has inconvenienced us too.

Kindest regards

Steven
Private Box Ltd


Private Box
T : +64 4 831 1333
M: +64 21 937 600
E: support@privatebox.co.nz
W: www.PrivateBox.co.nz


Private Box Ltd Disclaimer:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and is not to be reproduced. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given or endorsed by it.

Private Box Ltd, cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

-----Original Message-----
From: name - [mailto:my email]

Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 5:51 AM
To: Support | Private Box Ltd
Subject: Re: Me

ssage from Private Box: Password Reset



You had never notified me on any non-compliance. You have not even informed me about the account suspension.

Then I asked for the reason of suspension and you said that I received a merchandise. But I have not even used the address and how can I receive merchandise? It looks like a scam.

Please kindly do the needful to refund as it is your mistake of non-informing the client about suspension.

Thank you

On 7/13/09, Support | Private Box Ltd wrote:

Greetings,



On further checks; your account was notified of the non compliance then when we did not hear back from you, the account was suspended till you got back to us.

Why has it taken you so long to get back to us?



Kindest regards

Steven
Private Box Ltd


Private Box
T : +64 4 831 1333
M: +64 21 937 600
E: support@privatebox.co.nz
W: www.PrivateBox.co.nz


Private Box Ltd Disclaimer:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and is not to be reproduced. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given or endorsed by it.

Private Box Ltd, cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

-----Original Message-----
From: name - [mailto:my email]
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 4:36 PM
To: Private Box Support

Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset


Hi,
You have not provided the service to me. You have not even informed me when you disabled the account. If you are a real business, you should have asked me to submit the PB 130, and if I have not done after a reminder, you could have disabled it. Instead, you have disabled my account, not to provide the service.

Though it is older than 28 days, I have not used your service for even a single day. After repeated emails, I came to know that the PB 130 is to be filled.

Please kindly process a refund.

Thank you
K. Suresh

On 7/12/09, Private Box Support wrote:

Hello there,



We have provided you with a service, as the transaction is older than 28 days the guarantee period is over. Upon creating your account we specify that you need to fill out the PB 130 documents, there is no way of avoiding the prompt.



If you fill out the form and submit it to us, we can then proceed with your account.





Kindest regards
Private Box Ltd

----- Original Message -----

From: name -

To: Private Box Support

Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 2:08 AM

Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset



Can you please process refund to me as you have not provided the service?

Thank you

On 4/19/09, name - wrote:

Hi,
I have been waiting for this to be activated for almost one week.

If you can not provide the service, can you please close my account
and refund the payment?

I can not pay for 1 year and wait without service for weeks together.

Thank you


On 4/11/09, Private Box Support wrote:
> Hello there warren,
>
> I hope you are having a good Easter break.
> I will be able to look into this when we open again on Monday.
>
> Regards,
>
> Steven Morey
> Private Box
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: name -
> To: Private Box Support
> Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 3:25 AM
> Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset
>
>
> Hi,
> I didn't try to recieve any such merchandise. Even if it is the case, you
> should have informed me by email instead of disabling the account without
> any information to me,
>
>
> Anyway I will send the form tomorrow.
>
> Thank you
>
>
> On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 1:18 AM, Private Box Support
> wrote:
>
> Hello there,
>
> We have a note here stating that you tried to receive merchandise
> without sending us the PB 130. Please fill the form out and send it to us
> ASAP http://www.privatebox.co.nz/pb130.php
>
> .
> Regards,
>
> Steven Morey
> Private Box
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "name - "
>
> To:
> Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 3:43 AM
> Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset
>
>
>
>
> Hi,
>
> I reset the password, but it says that my account is disabled. I paid
> for 1 year and it is not working for past several days.
>
> Thanks
>
> On 4/8/09, no-reply@privatebox.co.nz
> wrote:
>
> Hi there,
>
> Your members password has been reset for Private Box. Please login
> at:
> https://www.privatebox.co.nz/member/login.php
>
> Username: ipnz
> Password: Ji3ntGtf
>
> Thanks,
> The Private Box Team.
>
> -------------------------------------------------
> Message from:
> Private Box
> http://www.privatebox.co.nz
> For additional support - please visit our FAQ
> http://www.privatebox.co.nz/support/?cmd=knowledgebase
>
>



--
Pr. name Azad

Admissions Office Zone 2

Professor of Applied Sciences / Information Technologies

( Intergovernmental University Framework) and
University Consortium

Internet: www..int | www.consortium.org

Internet: azad@.int














Reply Forward Invite Support to Gmail




Filter Assistant Reply
Reply to all Reply to allForward Forward Print Add Abdul to Contacts list Delete this message Report phishing Show original Message text garbled?
name -
to Support

show details
4:16 am (30 minutes ago)
Hello,
I never got any information about the account suspension or merchandise. I can prove that if I had to make this public.

I tried to login to my account and it said it is disabled. Then I asked why you disabled my account. I never received any email from you about the account suspension or merchandise.

Please refund the amount I have paid.

Thank you

"If a satisfied customer tell to 10 persons, an unsatisfied customer will tell to 100".
- Show quoted text -



On 7/15/09, Support | Private Box Ltd wrote:

Hello there,



You were notified, our system sends out automated message I even tested it to make sure this worked.

Not only this but you replied asking why your account was disabled sue to merchandise, which suggests you did receive the email.



We have refunded 50% of the amount you have paid, the rest covers our time to deal with this matter.



Kindest regards

Steven
Private Box Ltd


Private Box
T : +64 4 831 1333
M: +64 21 937 600
E: support@privatebox.co.nz
W: www.PrivateBox.co.nz


Private Box Ltd Disclaimer:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and is not to be reproduced. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given or endorsed by it.

Private Box Ltd, cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

-----Original Message-----
From: name - [mailto:my email]
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 10:31 AM
To: Support | Private Box Ltd
Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset



Hi,

Please note that I have not even used your address for even a single day and how can I receive merchandise.

Even if I have received any merchandise, you should have notified me. But you have not notified me about the merchandise.

You have disabled my account without even informing me. I never received any information about the merchandise or account suspension. You told about merchandise and account suspension ONLY AFTER my REPEATED emails. I have all those emails in my archives.

So please do not blame me for the mistake of your staff. If you have emailed me about the merchandise or account suspension, then it is not your mistake.

Please refund the amount I paid, as I have not used your service for even a single day.

Thank you


On 7/15/09, Support | Private Box Ltd wrote:

Hello there,



I assure this is no scam, we have noted recorded down on your account that you tried to receive merchandise.

We did notify you and give you enough time to reply. We will refund the amount we see fit, as this has inconvenienced us too.

Kindest regards

Steven
Private Box Ltd


Private Box
T : +64 4 831 1333
M: +64 21 937 600
E: support@privatebox.co.nz
W: www.PrivateBox.co.nz


Private Box Ltd Disclaimer:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and is not to be reproduced. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given or endorsed by it.

Private Box Ltd, cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

-----Original Message-----
From: name - [mailto:my email]

Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 5:51 AM
To: Support | Private Box Ltd
Subject: Re: Me

ssage from Private Box: Password Reset



You had never notified me on any non-compliance. You have not even informed me about the account suspension.

Then I asked for the reason of suspension and you said that I received a merchandise. But I have not even used the address and how can I receive merchandise? It looks like a scam.

Please kindly do the needful to refund as it is your mistake of non-informing the client about suspension.

Thank you

On 7/13/09, Support | Private Box Ltd wrote:

Greetings,



On further checks; your account was notified of the non compliance then when we did not hear back from you, the account was suspended till you got back to us.

Why has it taken you so long to get back to us?



Kindest regards

Steven
Private Box Ltd


Private Box
T : +64 4 831 1333
M: +64 21 937 600
E: support@privatebox.co.nz
W: www.PrivateBox.co.nz


Private Box Ltd Disclaimer:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and is not to be reproduced. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given or endorsed by it.

Private Box Ltd, cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

-----Original Message-----
From: name - [mailto:my email]
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 4:36 PM
To: Private Box Support

Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset


Hi,
You have not provided the service to me. You have not even informed me when you disabled the account. If you are a real business, you should have asked me to submit the PB 130, and if I have not done after a reminder, you could have disabled it. Instead, you have disabled my account, not to provide the service.

Though it is older than 28 days, I have not used your service for even a single day. After repeated emails, I came to know that the PB 130 is to be filled.

Please kindly process a refund.

Thank you
K. Suresh

On 7/12/09, Private Box Support wrote:

Hello there,



We have provided you with a service, as the transaction is older than 28 days the guarantee period is over. Upon creating your account we specify that you need to fill out the PB 130 documents, there is no way of avoiding the prompt.



If you fill out the form and submit it to us, we can then proceed with your account.





Kindest regards
Private Box Ltd

----- Original Message -----

From: name -

To: Private Box Support

Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 2:08 AM

Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset



Can you please process refund to me as you have not provided the service?

Thank you

On 4/19/09, name - wrote:

Hi,
I have been waiting for this to be activated for almost one week.

If you can not provide the service, can you please close my account
and refund the payment?

I can not pay for 1 year and wait without service for weeks together.

Thank you


On 4/11/09, Private Box Support wrote:
> Hello there warren,
>
> I hope you are having a good Easter break.
> I will be able to look into this when we open again on Monday.
>
> Regards,
>
> Steven Morey
> Private Box
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: name -
> To: Private Box Support
> Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 3:25 AM
> Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset
>
>
> Hi,
> I didn't try to recieve any such merchandise. Even if it is the case, you
> should have informed me by email instead of disabling the account without
> any information to me,
>
>
> Anyway I will send the form tomorrow.
>
> Thank you
>
>
> On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 1:18 AM, Private Box Support
> wrote:
>
> Hello there,
>
> We have a note here stating that you tried to receive merchandise
> without sending us the PB 130. Please fill the form out and send it to us
> ASAP http://www.privatebox.co.nz/pb130.php
>
> .
> Regards,
>
> Steven Morey
> Private Box
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "name - "
>
> To:
> Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 3:43 AM
> Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset
>
>
>
>
> Hi,
>
> I reset the password, but it says that my account is disabled. I paid
> for 1 year and it is not working for past several days.
>
> Thanks
>
> On 4/8/09, no-reply@privatebox.co.nz
> wrote:
>
> Hi there,
>
> Your members password has been reset for Private Box. Please login
> at:
> https://www.privatebox.co.nz/member/login.php
>
> Username: ipnz
> Password: Ji3ntGtf
>
> Thanks,
> The Private Box Team.
>
> -------------------------------------------------
> Message from:
> Private Box
> http://www.privatebox.co.nz
> For additional support - please visit our FAQ
> http://www.privatebox.co.nz/support/?cmd=knowledgebase
>
>



--
Pr. name Azad

Admissions Office Zone 2

Professor of Applied Sciences / Information Technologies

( Intergovernmental University Framework) and
University Consortium

Internet: www..int | www.consortium.org

Internet: azad@.int
















Reply Forward




Filter Assistant Reply
Reply to all Reply to allForward Forward Print Add Support to Contacts list Delete this message Report phishing Show original Message text garbled?
Support | Private Box Ltd
to me

show details
4:29 am (17 minutes ago)

No the first email you sent us was in regards to merchandise. By law in NZ you only have 14 days to ask for a refund.



You were not entitled to a refund, your account was suspended for merchandise only after we gave you 14 days to respond to the first request.

We send out emails and make sure they were sent out, we can even prove it as there are messages in your message box which are duplicates of the emails we send to you.



It is not our fault you did not respond, or the fact we received merchandise when your account was not allowed to.



Go ahead make it public, we have all the evidence we need.
Not only this but we have acted out of good faith by refunding you 50% when we are not obliged to.



You fail to understand that you have breeched our terms and conditions many times. How is this our problem?



Kindest regards

Steven
Private Box Ltd


Private Box
T : +64 4 831 1333
M: +64 21 937 600
E: support@privatebox.co.nz
W: www.PrivateBox.co.nz


Private Box Ltd Disclaimer:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and is not to be reproduced. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given or endorsed by it.

Private Box Ltd, cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

-----Original Message-----
From: name - [mailto:my email]
- Show quoted text -
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 10:47 AM
To: Support | Private Box Ltd
Subject: Re: Me
ssage from Private Box: Password Reset
- Show quoted text -



Hello,
I never got any information about the account suspension or merchandise. I can prove that if I had to make this public.

I tried to login to my account and it said it is disabled. Then I asked why you disabled my account. I never received any email from you about the account suspension or merchandise.

Please refund the amount I have paid.

Thank you

"If a satisfied customer tell to 10 persons, an unsatisfied customer will tell to 100".

On 7/15/09, Support | Private Box Ltd wrote:

Hello there,



You were notified, our system sends out automated message I even tested it to make sure this worked.

Not only this but you replied asking why your account was disabled sue to merchandise, which suggests you did receive the email.



We have refunded 50% of the amount you have paid, the rest covers our time to deal with this matter.



Kindest regards

Steven
Private Box Ltd


Private Box
T : +64 4 831 1333
M: +64 21 937 600
E: support@privatebox.co.nz
W: www.PrivateBox.co.nz


Private Box Ltd Disclaimer:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and is not to be reproduced. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given or endorsed by it.

Private Box Ltd, cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

-----Original Message-----
From: name - [mailto:my email]
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 10:31 AM
To: Support | Private Box Ltd
Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset



Hi,

Please note that I have not even used your address for even a single day and how can I receive merchandise.

Even if I have received any merchandise, you should have notified me. But you have not notified me about the merchandise.

You have disabled my account without even informing me. I never received any information about the merchandise or account suspension. You told about merchandise and account suspension ONLY AFTER my REPEATED emails. I have all those emails in my archives.

So please do not blame me for the mistake of your staff. If you have emailed me about the merchandise or account suspension, then it is not your mistake.

Please refund the amount I paid, as I have not used your service for even a single day.

Thank you

On 7/15/09, Support | Private Box Ltd wrote:

Hello there,



I assure this is no scam, we have noted recorded down on your account that you tried to receive merchandise.

We did notify you and give you enough time to reply. We will refund the amount we see fit, as this has inconvenienced us too.

Kindest regards

Steven
Private Box Ltd


Private Box
T : +64 4 831 1333
M: +64 21 937 600
E: support@privatebox.co.nz
W: www.PrivateBox.co.nz


Private Box Ltd Disclaimer:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and is not to be reproduced. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given or endorsed by it.

Private Box Ltd, cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

-----Original Message-----
From: name - [mailto:my email]

Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 5:51 AM
To: Support | Private Box Ltd
Subject: Re: Me

ssage from Private Box: Password Reset



You had never notified me on any non-compliance. You have not even informed me about the account suspension.

Then I asked for the reason of suspension and you said that I received a merchandise. But I have not even used the address and how can I receive merchandise? It looks like a scam.

Please kindly do the needful to refund as it is your mistake of non-informing the client about suspension.

Thank you

On 7/13/09, Support | Private Box Ltd wrote:

Greetings,



On further checks; your account was notified of the non compliance then when we did not hear back from you, the account was suspended till you got back to us.

Why has it taken you so long to get back to us?



Kindest regards

Steven
Private Box Ltd


Private Box
T : +64 4 831 1333
M: +64 21 937 600
E: support@privatebox.co.nz
W: www.PrivateBox.co.nz


Private Box Ltd Disclaimer:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and is not to be reproduced. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given or endorsed by it.

Private Box Ltd, cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

-----Original Message-----
From: name - [mailto:my email]
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 4:36 PM
To: Private Box Support

Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset


Hi,
You have not provided the service to me. You have not even informed me when you disabled the account. If you are a real business, you should have asked me to submit the PB 130, and if I have not done after a reminder, you could have disabled it. Instead, you have disabled my account, not to provide the service.

Though it is older than 28 days, I have not used your service for even a single day. After repeated emails, I came to know that the PB 130 is to be filled.

Please kindly process a refund.

Thank you
K. Suresh

On 7/12/09, Private Box Support wrote:

Hello there,



We have provided you with a service, as the transaction is older than 28 days the guarantee period is over. Upon creating your account we specify that you need to fill out the PB 130 documents, there is no way of avoiding the prompt.



If you fill out the form and submit it to us, we can then proceed with your account.





Kindest regards
Private Box Ltd

----- Original Message -----

From: name -

To: Private Box Support

Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 2:08 AM

Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset



Can you please process refund to me as you have not provided the service?

Thank you

On 4/19/09, name - wrote:

Hi,
I have been waiting for this to be activated for almost one week.

If you can not provide the service, can you please close my account
and refund the payment?

I can not pay for 1 year and wait without service for weeks together.

Thank you


On 4/11/09, Private Box Support wrote:
> Hello there warren,
>
> I hope you are having a good Easter break.
> I will be able to look into this when we open again on Monday.
>
> Regards,
>
> Steven Morey
> Private Box
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: name -
> To: Private Box Support
> Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 3:25 AM
> Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset
>
>
> Hi,
> I didn't try to recieve any such merchandise. Even if it is the case, you
> should have informed me by email instead of disabling the account without
> any information to me,
>
>
> Anyway I will send the form tomorrow.
>
> Thank you
>
>
> On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 1:18 AM, Private Box Support
> wrote:
>
> Hello there,
>
> We have a note here stating that you tried to receive merchandise
> without sending us the PB 130. Please fill the form out and send it to us
> ASAP http://www.privatebox.co.nz/pb130.php
>
> .
> Regards,
>
> Steven Morey
> Private Box
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "name - "
>
> To:
> Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 3:43 AM
> Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset
>
>
>
>
> Hi,
>
> I reset the password, but it says that my account is disabled. I paid
> for 1 year and it is not working for past several days.
>
> Thanks
>
> On 4/8/09, no-reply@privatebox.co.nz
> wrote:
>
> Hi there,
>
> Your members password has been reset for Private Box. Please login
> at:
> https://www.privatebox.co.nz/member/login.php
>
> Username: ipnz
> Password: Ji3ntGtf
>
> Thanks,
> The Private Box Team.
>
> -------------------------------------------------
> Message from:
> Private Box
> http://www.privatebox.co.nz
> For additional support - please visit our FAQ
> http://www.privatebox.co.nz/support/?cmd=knowledgebase
>
>



--
Pr. name Azad

Admissions Office Zone 2

Professor of Applied Sciences / Information Technologies

( Intergovernmental University Framework) and
University Consortium

Internet: www..int | www.consortium.org

Internet: azad@.int
















Reply Forward Invite Support to Gmail




Filter Assistant Reply
Reply to all Reply to allForward Forward Print Add Abdul to Contacts list Delete this message Report phishing Show original Message text garbled?
name -
to Support

show details
4:34 am (12 minutes ago)
It looks like a one man scam operation. I have not received ANY EMAIL from you about account suspension. Show me if you have sent one...

And I have not received any email about merchandise. You emailed about merchandise, only when I asked why you disabled my account.

So it clearly looks like a scam.

You may either refund me, or face the consequences.

Thank you


On 7/15/09, Support | Private Box Ltd wrote:

No the first email you sent us was in regards to merchandise. By law in NZ you only have 14 days to ask for a refund.



You were not entitled to a refund, your account was suspended for merchandise only after we gave you 14 days to respond to the first request.

We send out emails and make sure they were sent out, we can even prove it as there are messages in your message box which are duplicates of the emails we send to you.



It is not our fault you did not respond, or the fact we received merchandise when your account was not allowed to.



Go ahead make it public, we have all the evidence we need.
Not only this but we have acted out of good faith by refunding you 50% when we are not obliged to.



You fail to understand that you have breeched our terms and conditions many times. How is this our problem?



Kindest regards

Steven
Private Box Ltd


Private Box
T : +64 4 831 1333
M: +64 21 937 600
E: support@privatebox.co.nz
W: www.PrivateBox.co.nz


Private Box Ltd Disclaimer:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and is not to be reproduced. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given or endorsed by it.

Private Box Ltd, cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

-----Original Message-----
From: name - [mailto:my email]
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 10:47 AM
To: Support | Private Box Ltd
Subject: Re: Me
- Show quoted text -
ssage from Private Box: Password Reset

- Show quoted text -



Hello,
I never got any information about the account suspension or merchandise. I can prove that if I had to make this public.

I tried to login to my account and it said it is disabled. Then I asked why you disabled my account. I never received any email from you about the account suspension or merchandise.

Please refund the amount I have paid.

Thank you

"If a satisfied customer tell to 10 persons, an unsatisfied customer will tell to 100".

On 7/15/09, Support | Private Box Ltd wrote:

Hello there,



You were notified, our system sends out automated message I even tested it to make sure this worked.

Not only this but you replied asking why your account was disabled sue to merchandise, which suggests you did receive the email.



We have refunded 50% of the amount you have paid, the rest covers our time to deal with this matter.



Kindest regards

Steven
Private Box Ltd


Private Box
T : +64 4 831 1333
M: +64 21 937 600
E: support@privatebox.co.nz
W: www.PrivateBox.co.nz


Private Box Ltd Disclaimer:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and is not to be reproduced. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given or endorsed by it.

Private Box Ltd, cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

-----Original Message-----
From: name - [mailto:my email]
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 10:31 AM
To: Support | Private Box Ltd
Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset



Hi,

Please note that I have not even used your address for even a single day and how can I receive merchandise.

Even if I have received any merchandise, you should have notified me. But you have not notified me about the merchandise.

You have disabled my account without even informing me. I never received any information about the merchandise or account suspension. You told about merchandise and account suspension ONLY AFTER my REPEATED emails. I have all those emails in my archives.

So please do not blame me for the mistake of your staff. If you have emailed me about the merchandise or account suspension, then it is not your mistake.

Please refund the amount I paid, as I have not used your service for even a single day.

Thank you

On 7/15/09, Support | Private Box Ltd wrote:

Hello there,



I assure this is no scam, we have noted recorded down on your account that you tried to receive merchandise.

We did notify you and give you enough time to reply. We will refund the amount we see fit, as this has inconvenienced us too.

Kindest regards

Steven
Private Box Ltd


Private Box
T : +64 4 831 1333
M: +64 21 937 600
E: support@privatebox.co.nz
W: www.PrivateBox.co.nz


Private Box Ltd Disclaimer:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and is not to be reproduced. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given or endorsed by it.

Private Box Ltd, cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

-----Original Message-----
From: name - [mailto:my email]

Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 5:51 AM
To: Support | Private Box Ltd
Subject: Re: Me

ssage from Private Box: Password Reset



You had never notified me on any non-compliance. You have not even informed me about the account suspension.

Then I asked for the reason of suspension and you said that I received a merchandise. But I have not even used the address and how can I receive merchandise? It looks like a scam.

Please kindly do the needful to refund as it is your mistake of non-informing the client about suspension.

Thank you

On 7/13/09, Support | Private Box Ltd wrote:

Greetings,



On further checks; your account was notified of the non compliance then when we did not hear back from you, the account was suspended till you got back to us.

Why has it taken you so long to get back to us?



Kindest regards

Steven
Private Box Ltd


Private Box
T : +64 4 831 1333
M: +64 21 937 600
E: support@privatebox.co.nz
W: www.PrivateBox.co.nz


Private Box Ltd Disclaimer:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and is not to be reproduced. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given or endorsed by it.

Private Box Ltd, cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

-----Original Message-----
From: name - [mailto:my email]
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 4:36 PM
To: Private Box Support

Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset


Hi,
You have not provided the service to me. You have not even informed me when you disabled the account. If you are a real business, you should have asked me to submit the PB 130, and if I have not done after a reminder, you could have disabled it. Instead, you have disabled my account, not to provide the service.

Though it is older than 28 days, I have not used your service for even a single day. After repeated emails, I came to know that the PB 130 is to be filled.

Please kindly process a refund.

Thank you
K. Suresh

On 7/12/09, Private Box Support wrote:

Hello there,



We have provided you with a service, as the transaction is older than 28 days the guarantee period is over. Upon creating your account we specify that you need to fill out the PB 130 documents, there is no way of avoiding the prompt.



If you fill out the form and submit it to us, we can then proceed with your account.





Kindest regards
Private Box Ltd

----- Original Message -----

From: name -

To: Private Box Support

Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 2:08 AM

Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset



Can you please process refund to me as you have not provided the service?

Thank you

On 4/19/09, name - wrote:

Hi,
I have been waiting for this to be activated for almost one week.

If you can not provide the service, can you please close my account
and refund the payment?

I can not pay for 1 year and wait without service for weeks together.

Thank you


On 4/11/09, Private Box Support wrote:
> Hello there warren,
>
> I hope you are having a good Easter break.
> I will be able to look into this when we open again on Monday.
>
> Regards,
>
> Steven Morey
> Private Box
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: name -
> To: Private Box Support
> Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 3:25 AM
> Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset
>
>
> Hi,
> I didn't try to recieve any such merchandise. Even if it is the case, you
> should have informed me by email instead of disabling the account without
> any information to me,
>
>
> Anyway I will send the form tomorrow.
>
> Thank you
>
>
> On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 1:18 AM, Private Box Support
> wrote:
>
> Hello there,
>
> We have a note here stating that you tried to receive merchandise
> without sending us the PB 130. Please fill the form out and send it to us
> ASAP http://www.privatebox.co.nz/pb130.php
>
> .
> Regards,
>
> Steven Morey
> Private Box
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "name - "
>
> To:
> Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 3:43 AM
> Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset
>
>
>
>
> Hi,
>
> I reset the password, but it says that my account is disabled. I paid
> for 1 year and it is not working for past several days.
>
> Thanks
>
> On 4/8/09, no-reply@privatebox.co.nz
> wrote:
>
> Hi there,
>
> Your members password has been reset for Private Box. Please login
> at:
> https://www.privatebox.co.nz/member/login.php
>
> Username: ipnz
> Password: Ji3ntGtf
>
> Thanks,
> The Private Box Team.
>
> -------------------------------------------------
> Message from:
> Private Box
> http://www.privatebox.co.nz
> For additional support - please visit our FAQ
> http://www.privatebox.co.nz/support/?cmd=knowledgebase
>
>



--
Pr. name Azad

Admissions Office Zone 2

Professor of Applied Sciences / Information Technologies

( Intergovernmental University Framework) and
University Consortium

Internet: www..int | www.consortium.org

Internet: azad@.int


















Reply Forward




Filter Assistant Reply
Reply to all Reply to allForward Forward Print Add Support to Contacts list Delete this message Report phishing Show original Message text garbled?
Support | Private Box Ltd
to me

show details
4:36 am (11 minutes ago)

Furthermore to your inquiries,

We have a package that is still sitting here with your account on it. From CCH NZ.
I can show you scanned copies if you wish…


Our records show on the 1/3/09 we sent you a notification that we need the PB 130. Your account was suspended shortly after the 14 day period.



Kindest regards

Steven
Private Box Ltd


Private Box
T : +64 4 831 1333
M: +64 21 937 600
E: support@privatebox.co.nz
W: www.PrivateBox.co.nz


Private Box Ltd Disclaimer:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and is not to be reproduced. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given or endorsed by it.

Private Box Ltd, cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

-----Original Message-----
From: name - [mailto:my email]
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 10:31 AM
To: Support | Private Box Ltd
Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset
- Show quoted text -



Hi,

Please note that I have not even used your address for even a single day and how can I receive merchandise.

Even if I have received any merchandise, you should have notified me. But you have not notified me about the merchandise.

You have disabled my account without even informing me. I never received any information about the merchandise or account suspension. You told about merchandise and account suspension ONLY AFTER my REPEATED emails. I have all those emails in my archives.

So please do not blame me for the mistake of your staff. If you have emailed me about the merchandise or account suspension, then it is not your mistake.

Please refund the amount I paid, as I have not used your service for even a single day.

Thank you


On 7/15/09, Support | Private Box Ltd wrote:

Hello there,



I assure this is no scam, we have noted recorded down on your account that you tried to receive merchandise.

We did notify you and give you enough time to reply. We will refund the amount we see fit, as this has inconvenienced us too.

Kindest regards

Steven
Private Box Ltd


Private Box
T : +64 4 831 1333
M: +64 21 937 600
E: support@privatebox.co.nz
W: www.PrivateBox.co.nz


Private Box Ltd Disclaimer:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and is not to be reproduced. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given or endorsed by it.

Private Box Ltd, cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

-----Original Message-----
From: name - [mailto:my email]

Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 5:51 AM
To: Support | Private Box Ltd
Subject: Re: Me

ssage from Private Box: Password Reset



You had never notified me on any non-compliance. You have not even informed me about the account suspension.

Then I asked for the reason of suspension and you said that I received a merchandise. But I have not even used the address and how can I receive merchandise? It looks like a scam.

Please kindly do the needful to refund as it is your mistake of non-informing the client about suspension.

Thank you

On 7/13/09, Support | Private Box Ltd wrote:

Greetings,



On further checks; your account was notified of the non compliance then when we did not hear back from you, the account was suspended till you got back to us.

Why has it taken you so long to get back to us?



Kindest regards

Steven
Private Box Ltd


Private Box
T : +64 4 831 1333
M: +64 21 937 600
E: support@privatebox.co.nz
W: www.PrivateBox.co.nz


Private Box Ltd Disclaimer:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and is not to be reproduced. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given or endorsed by it.

Private Box Ltd, cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

-----Original Message-----
From: name - [mailto:my email]
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 4:36 PM
To: Private Box Support

Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset


Hi,
You have not provided the service to me. You have not even informed me when you disabled the account. If you are a real business, you should have asked me to submit the PB 130, and if I have not done after a reminder, you could have disabled it. Instead, you have disabled my account, not to provide the service.

Though it is older than 28 days, I have not used your service for even a single day. After repeated emails, I came to know that the PB 130 is to be filled.

Please kindly process a refund.

Thank you
K. Suresh

On 7/12/09, Private Box Support wrote:

Hello there,



We have provided you with a service, as the transaction is older than 28 days the guarantee period is over. Upon creating your account we specify that you need to fill out the PB 130 documents, there is no way of avoiding the prompt.



If you fill out the form and submit it to us, we can then proceed with your account.





Kindest regards
Private Box Ltd

----- Original Message -----

From: name -

To: Private Box Support

Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 2:08 AM

Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset



Can you please process refund to me as you have not provided the service?

Thank you

On 4/19/09, name - wrote:

Hi,
I have been waiting for this to be activated for almost one week.

If you can not provide the service, can you please close my account
and refund the payment?

I can not pay for 1 year and wait without service for weeks together.

Thank you


On 4/11/09, Private Box Support wrote:
> Hello there warren,
>
> I hope you are having a good Easter break.
> I will be able to look into this when we open again on Monday.
>
> Regards,
>
> Steven Morey
> Private Box
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: name -
> To: Private Box Support
> Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 3:25 AM
> Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset
>
>
> Hi,
> I didn't try to recieve any such merchandise. Even if it is the case, you
> should have informed me by email instead of disabling the account without
> any information to me,
>
>
> Anyway I will send the form tomorrow.
>
> Thank you
>
>
> On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 1:18 AM, Private Box Support
> wrote:
>
> Hello there,
>
> We have a note here stating that you tried to receive merchandise
> without sending us the PB 130. Please fill the form out and send it to us
> ASAP http://www.privatebox.co.nz/pb130.php
>
> .
> Regards,
>
> Steven Morey
> Private Box
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "name - "
>
> To:
> Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 3:43 AM
> Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset
>
>
>
>
> Hi,
>
> I reset the password, but it says that my account is disabled. I paid
> for 1 year and it is not working for past several days.
>
> Thanks
>
> On 4/8/09, no-reply@privatebox.co.nz
> wrote:
>
> Hi there,
>
> Your members password has been reset for Private Box. Please login
> at:
> https://www.privatebox.co.nz/member/login.php
>
> Username: ipnz
> Password: Ji3ntGtf
>
> Thanks,
> The Private Box Team.
>
> -------------------------------------------------
> Message from:
> Private Box
> http://www.privatebox.co.nz
> For additional support - please visit our FAQ
> http://www.privatebox.co.nz/support/?cmd=knowledgebase
>
>



--
Pr. name Azad

Admissions Office Zone 2

Professor of Applied Sciences / Information Technologies

( Intergovernmental University Framework) and
University Consortium

Internet: www..int | www.consortium.org

Internet: azad@.int














Reply Forward Invite Support to Gmail




Filter Assistant Reply
Reply to all Reply to allForward Forward Print Add Abdul to Contacts list Delete this message Report phishing Show original Message text garbled?
name -
to Support

show details
4:39 am (7 minutes ago)
Are you kidding?
I opened the account only on 24th March and how can I receive a notification on 01/03/09. Are you joking?

Please see your welcome email below.

"no-reply@privatebox.co.nz"
hide details Mar 24

reply-to no-reply@privatebox.co.nz

to my email

date
Mar 24, 2009 12:05 PM

subject
Welcome to Private Box.

mailed-by
privatebox.privatebox.co.nz
Hi K, welcome to Private Box,

Thank you for taking the time to signup with us, your Private Box account is now active.

Your username is: ipnz

To get your Mail Box, all you need to do is, login to your account and follow the instructions.
If you ever have any questions, please send an email to admin@privatebox.co.nz.

Thank you,
The Private Box Team.
- Show quoted text -




On 7/15/09, Support | Private Box Ltd wrote:

Furthermore to your inquiries,

We have a package that is still sitting here with your account on it. From CCH NZ.
I can show you scanned copies if you wish…


Our records show on the 1/3/09 we sent you a notification that we need the PB 130. Your account was suspended shortly after the 14 day period.



Kindest regards

Steven
Private Box Ltd


Private Box
T : +64 4 831 1333
M: +64 21 937 600
E: support@privatebox.co.nz
W: www.PrivateBox.co.nz


Private Box Ltd Disclaimer:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and is not to be reproduced. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given or endorsed by it.

Private Box Ltd, cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

-----Original Message-----
From: name - [mailto:my email]
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 10:31 AM
To: Support | Private Box Ltd
Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset



Hi,

Please note that I have not even used your address for even a single day and how can I receive merchandise.

Even if I have received any merchandise, you should have notified me. But you have not notified me about the merchandise.

You have disabled my account without even informing me. I never received any information about the merchandise or account suspension. You told about merchandise and account suspension ONLY AFTER my REPEATED emails. I have all those emails in my archives.

So please do not blame me for the mistake of your staff. If you have emailed me about the merchandise or account suspension, then it is not your mistake.

Please refund the amount I paid, as I have not used your service for even a single day.

Thank you


On 7/15/09, Support | Private Box Ltd wrote:

Hello there,



I assure this is no scam, we have noted recorded down on your account that you tried to receive merchandise.

We did notify you and give you enough time to reply. We will refund the amount we see fit, as this has inconvenienced us too.

Kindest regards

Steven
Private Box Ltd


Private Box
T : +64 4 831 1333
M: +64 21 937 600
E: support@privatebox.co.nz
W: www.PrivateBox.co.nz


Private Box Ltd Disclaimer:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and is not to be reproduced. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given or endorsed by it.

Private Box Ltd, cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

-----Original Message-----
From: name - [mailto:my email]

Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 5:51 AM
To: Support | Private Box Ltd
Subject: Re: Me

ssage from Private Box: Password Reset



You had never notified me on any non-compliance. You have not even informed me about the account suspension.

Then I asked for the reason of suspension and you said that I received a merchandise. But I have not even used the address and how can I receive merchandise? It looks like a scam.

Please kindly do the needful to refund as it is your mistake of non-informing the client about suspension.

Thank you

On 7/13/09, Support | Private Box Ltd wrote:

Greetings,



On further checks; your account was notified of the non compliance then when we did not hear back from you, the account was suspended till you got back to us.

Why has it taken you so long to get back to us?



Kindest regards

Steven
Private Box Ltd


Private Box
T : +64 4 831 1333
M: +64 21 937 600
E: support@privatebox.co.nz
W: www.PrivateBox.co.nz


Private Box Ltd Disclaimer:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and is not to be reproduced. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given or endorsed by it.

Private Box Ltd, cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

-----Original Message-----
From: name - [mailto:my email]
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 4:36 PM
To: Private Box Support

Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset


Hi,
You have not provided the service to me. You have not even informed me when you disabled the account. If you are a real business, you should have asked me to submit the PB 130, and if I have not done after a reminder, you could have disabled it. Instead, you have disabled my account, not to provide the service.

Though it is older than 28 days, I have not used your service for even a single day. After repeated emails, I came to know that the PB 130 is to be filled.

Please kindly process a refund.

Thank you
K. Suresh

On 7/12/09, Private Box Support wrote:

Hello there,



We have provided you with a service, as the transaction is older than 28 days the guarantee period is over. Upon creating your account we specify that you need to fill out the PB 130 documents, there is no way of avoiding the prompt.



If you fill out the form and submit it to us, we can then proceed with your account.





Kindest regards
Private Box Ltd

----- Original Message -----

From: name -

To: Private Box Support

Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 2:08 AM

Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset



Can you please process refund to me as you have not provided the service?

Thank you

On 4/19/09, name - wrote:

Hi,
I have been waiting for this to be activated for almost one week.

If you can not provide the service, can you please close my account
and refund the payment?

I can not pay for 1 year and wait without service for weeks together.

Thank you


On 4/11/09, Private Box Support wrote:
> Hello there warren,
>
> I hope you are having a good Easter break.
> I will be able to look into this when we open again on Monday.
>
> Regards,
>
> Steven Morey
> Private Box
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: name -
> To: Private Box Support
> Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 3:25 AM
> Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset
>
>
> Hi,
> I didn't try to recieve any such merchandise. Even if it is the case, you
> should have informed me by email instead of disabling the account without
> any information to me,
>
>
> Anyway I will send the form tomorrow.
>
> Thank you
>
>
> On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 1:18 AM, Private Box Support
> wrote:
>
> Hello there,
>
> We have a note here stating that you tried to receive merchandise
> without sending us the PB 130. Please fill the form out and send it to us
> ASAP http://www.privatebox.co.nz/pb130.php
>
> .
> Regards,
>
> Steven Morey
> Private Box
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "name - "
>
> To:
> Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 3:43 AM
> Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset
>
>
>
>
> Hi,
>
> I reset the password, but it says that my account is disabled. I paid
> for 1 year and it is not working for past several days.
>
> Thanks
>
> On 4/8/09, no-reply@privatebox.co.nz
> wrote:
>
> Hi there,
>
> Your members password has been reset for Private Box. Please login
> at:
> https://www.privatebox.co.nz/member/login.php
>
> Username: ipnz
> Password: Ji3ntGtf
>
> Thanks,
> The Private Box Team.
>
> -------------------------------------------------
> Message from:
> Private Box
> http://www.privatebox.co.nz
> For additional support - please visit our FAQ
> http://www.privatebox.co.nz/support/?cmd=knowledgebase
>
>



--
Pr. name Azad

Admissions Office Zone 2

Professor of Applied Sciences / Information Technologies

( Intergovernmental University Framework) and
University Consortium

Internet: www..int | www.consortium.org

Internet: azad@.int
















Reply Forward




Filter Assistant Reply
Reply to all Reply to allForward Forward Print Add Abdul to Contacts list Delete this message Report phishing Show original Message text garbled?
name -
to admin

show details
4:45 am (0 minutes ago)
Read the following...I never got any reply for these emails...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: name -
Date: Apr 19, 2009 11:55 PM
Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset
- Hide quoted text -
To: Private Box Support

- Hide quoted text -
Hi,
I have been waiting for this to be activated for almost one week.

If you can not provide the service, can you please close my account
and refund the payment?

I can not pay for 1 year and wait without service for weeks together.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment