Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I signed up for an account with Privatebox.co.nz on March 24th, 2009. When I tried to login to the account on March 25th, it is "Invalid Password". So I tried to reset the password. It said "Account disabled". Go through the emails below...

no-reply@privatebox.co.nz"
to me

show details
Apr 8
Hi there,

Your members password has been reset for Private Box. Please login at:
https://www.privatebox.co.nz/member/login.php

Username: ipnz
Password: xoobQruW

Thanks,
The Private Box Team.

-------------------------------------------------
Message from:
Private Box
http://www.privatebox.co.nz
For additional support - please visit our FAQ
http://www.privatebox.co.nz/support/?cmd=knowledgebase


Reply Forward Invite no-reply@privatebox.co.nz to Gmail









Filter Assistant
Reply

Reply to all Reply to allForward Forward Print Add no-reply@privatebox.co.nz to Contacts list Delete this message Report phishing Show original Message text garbled?
"no-reply@privatebox.co.nz"
to me

show details
Apr 8
Hi there,

Your members password has been reset for Private Box. Please login at:
https://www.privatebox.co.nz/member/login.php

Username: ipnz
Password: Ji3ntGtf
- Show quoted text -

Thanks,
The Private Box Team.

-------------------------------------------------
Message from:
Private Box
http://www.privatebox.co.nz
For additional support - please visit our FAQ
http://www.privatebox.co.nz/support/?cmd=knowledgebase


Reply Forward Invite no-reply@privatebox.co.nz to Gmail









Filter Assistant
Reply

Reply to all Reply to allForward Forward Print Add Abdul to Contacts list Delete this message Report phishing Show original Message text garbled?
Abdul Kalam - Euclid Faculty
to support

show details
Apr 8
Hi,

I reset the password, but it says that my account is disabled. I paid
for 1 year and it is not working for past several days.

Thanks
- Show quoted text -

On 4/8/09, no-reply@privatebox.co.nz wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Your members password has been reset for Private Box. Please login at:
> https://www.privatebox.co.nz/member/login.php
>
> Username: ipnz
> Password: Ji3ntGtf
>
> Thanks,
> The Private Box Team.
>
> -------------------------------------------------
> Message from:
> Private Box
> http://www.privatebox.co.nz
> For additional support - please visit our FAQ
> http://www.privatebox.co.nz/support/?cmd=knowledgebase
>


--
Pr. Abdul Kalam Azad

Admissions Office Zone 2

Professor of Applied Sciences / Information Technologies

EUCLID (Euclid Intergovernmental University Framework) and Euclid
University Consortium
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/7602/sealeuclidint190.gif">
Internet: www.euclid.int | www.euclidconsortium.org

Internet: azad@euclid.int

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/3554/mcitprgb.jpg">
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/8132/mctsrgb.jpg">
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/617/mcsergb.jpg">


Reply Forward









Filter Assistant
Reply

Reply to all Reply to allForward Forward Print Add Private to Contacts list Delete this message Report phishing Show original Message text garbled?
Private Box Support
to me

show details
Apr 9
Hello there,

We have a note here stating that you tried to receive merchandise without sending us the PB 130. Please fill the form out and send it to us ASAP http://www.privatebox.co.nz/pb130.php

.
Regards,

Steven Morey
Private Box
----- Original Message ----- From: "Abdul Kalam - Euclid Faculty"
To:
Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 3:43 AM
Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset
- Show quoted text -



Hi,

I reset the password, but it says that my account is disabled. I paid
for 1 year and it is not working for past several days.

Thanks

On 4/8/09, no-reply@privatebox.co.nz wrote:

Hi there,

Your members password has been reset for Private Box. Please login at:
https://www.privatebox.co.nz/member/login.php

Username: ipnz
Password: Ji3ntGtf

Thanks,
The Private Box Team.

-------------------------------------------------
Message from:
Private Box
http://www.privatebox.co.nz
For additional support - please visit our FAQ
http://www.privatebox.co.nz/support/?cmd=knowledgebase



--
Pr. Abdul Kalam Azad

Admissions Office Zone 2

Professor of Applied Sciences / Information Technologies

EUCLID (Euclid Intergovernmental University Framework) and Euclid
University Consortium
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/7602/sealeuclidint190.gif">
Internet: www.euclid.int | www.euclidconsortium.org

Internet: azad@euclid.int

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/3554/mcitprgb.jpg">
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/8132/mctsrgb.jpg">
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/617/mcsergb.jpg">




Reply Forward Invite Private to Gmail









Filter Assistant
Reply

Reply to all Reply to allForward Forward Print Add Abdul to Contacts list Delete this message Report phishing Show original Message text garbled?
Abdul Kalam - Euclid Faculty
to Private

show details
Apr 9
Hi,
I didn't try to recieve any such merchandise. Even if it is the case, you should have informed me by email instead of disabling the account without any information to me,
Anyway I will send the form tomorrow.
Thank you

- Show quoted text -
On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 1:18 AM, Private Box Support wrote:

Hello there,

We have a note here stating that you tried to receive merchandise without sending us the PB 130. Please fill the form out and send it to us ASAP http://www.privatebox.co.nz/pb130.php

.
Regards,

Steven Morey
Private Box
----- Original Message ----- From: "Abdul Kalam - Euclid Faculty"
To:
Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 3:43 AM
Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset



Hi,

I reset the password, but it says that my account is disabled. I paid
for 1 year and it is not working for past several days.

Thanks

On 4/8/09, no-reply@privatebox.co.nz wrote:

Hi there,

Your members password has been reset for Private Box. Please login at:
https://www.privatebox.co.nz/member/login.php

Username: ipnz
Password: Ji3ntGtf

Thanks,
The Private Box Team.

-------------------------------------------------
Message from:
Private Box
http://www.privatebox.co.nz
For additional support - please visit our FAQ
http://www.privatebox.co.nz/support/?cmd=knowledgebase



Reply Forward









Filter Assistant
Reply

Reply to all Reply to allForward Forward Print Add Private to Contacts list Delete this message Report phishing Show original Message text garbled?
Private Box Support
to me

show details
Apr 11
Hello there warren,
I hope you are having a good Easter break.
I will be able to look into this when we open again on Monday.
Regards,
Steven Morey
Private Box

----- Original Message -----
From: Abdul Kalam - Euclid Faculty
- Show quoted text -
To: Private Box Support
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 3:25 AM
Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset

Hi,
I didn't try to recieve any such merchandise. Even if it is the case, you should have informed me by email instead of disabling the account without any information to me,
Anyway I will send the form tomorrow.
Thank you

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 1:18 AM, Private Box Support wrote:

Hello there,

We have a note here stating that you tried to receive merchandise without sending us the PB 130. Please fill the form out and send it to us ASAP http://www.privatebox.co.nz/pb130.php

.
Regards,

Steven Morey
Private Box
----- Original Message ----- From: "Abdul Kalam - Euclid Faculty"
To:
Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 3:43 AM
Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset



Hi,

I reset the password, but it says that my account is disabled. I paid
for 1 year and it is not working for past several days.

Thanks

On 4/8/09, no-reply@privatebox.co.nz wrote:

Hi there,

Your members password has been reset for Private Box. Please login at:
https://www.privatebox.co.nz/member/login.php

Username: ipnz
Password: Ji3ntGtf

Thanks,
The Private Box Team.

-------------------------------------------------
Message from:
Private Box
http://www.privatebox.co.nz
For additional support - please visit our FAQ
http://www.privatebox.co.nz/support/?cmd=knowledgebase



Reply Forward Invite Private to Gmail









Filter Assistant
Reply

Reply to all Reply to allForward Forward Print Add Abdul to Contacts list Delete this message Report phishing Show original Message text garbled?
Abdul Kalam - Euclid Faculty
to Private

show details
Apr 19
Hi,
I have been waiting for this to be activated for almost one week.

If you can not provide the service, can you please close my account
and refund the payment?

I can not pay for 1 year and wait without service for weeks together.

Thank you
- Show quoted text -

On 4/11/09, Private Box Support wrote:
> Hello there warren,
>
> I hope you are having a good Easter break.
> I will be able to look into this when we open again on Monday.
>
> Regards,
>
> Steven Morey
> Private Box
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Abdul Kalam - Euclid Faculty
> To: Private Box Support
> Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 3:25 AM
> Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset
>
>
> Hi,
> I didn't try to recieve any such merchandise. Even if it is the case, you
> should have informed me by email instead of disabling the account without
> any information to me,
>
>
> Anyway I will send the form tomorrow.
>
> Thank you
>
>
> On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 1:18 AM, Private Box Support
> wrote:
>
> Hello there,
>
> We have a note here stating that you tried to receive merchandise
> without sending us the PB 130. Please fill the form out and send it to us
> ASAP http://www.privatebox.co.nz/pb130.php
>
> .
> Regards,
>
> Steven Morey
> Private Box
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Abdul Kalam - Euclid Faculty"
>
> To:
> Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 3:43 AM
> Subject: Re: Message from Private Box: Password Reset
>
>
>
>
> Hi,
>
> I reset the password, but it says that my account is disabled. I paid
> for 1 year and it is not working for past several days.
>
> Thanks
>
> On 4/8/09, no-reply@privatebox.co.nz
> wrote:
>
> Hi there,
>
> Your members password has been reset for Private Box. Please login
> at:
> https://www.privatebox.co.nz/member/login.php
>
> Username: ipnz
> Password: Ji3ntGtf
>
> Thanks,
> The Private Box Team.
>
> -------------------------------------------------
> Message from:
> Private Box
> http://www.privatebox.co.nz
> For additional support - please visit our FAQ
> http://www.privatebox.co.nz/support/?cmd=knowledgebase
>
>


- Show quoted text -

No comments:

Post a Comment